Gift Card terms & conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all gift cards issued by The Crossing (a Gift Card). The Crossing is owned by AB Investments Limited and operated by Colliers International New Zealand Limited (together we or us).
- By purchasing and/or using a Gift Card you accept and agree to be bound these terms and conditions.
- We may change these terms and conditions from time to time by uploading updated terms and conditions to our website. The changes shall be applicable from the date they are uploaded to our website.
- The Gift Card may be used at any participating retailer at The Crossing excluding banks. The participating retailers are listed on our website and may change from time to time.
- You can load between $20 and $999 on a Gift Card. You may not purchase additional credit to add onto a Gift Card that you already hold. If you want additional credit, you must purchase a new Gift Card.
- Your Gift Card will expire 12 months from the date of purchase. Any balance left on the Gift Card on the expiry date will be forfeited and cannot be: refunded to either the original purchaser of the Gift Card or the Gift Card holder; or transferred to another Gift Card.
- You can check the balance and expiry date of your Gift Card at www.thecrossing.co.nz.
- A Gift Card cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Please keep your Gift Card in a safe place as we will not replace lost or stolen cards.
- Please do not: (i) allow any other person to use your Gift Card; (ii) give your Gift Card number to any unauthorised person; or (iii) void your Gift Card by interfering with the magnetic strip or barcode on your Gift Card or by defacing, altering or tampering with your Gift Card.
- We are not liable for the availability, quality or fitness for purpose of any goods or services purchased with a Gift Card. If you have an issue with goods or services you have purchased using a Gift Card you must resolve the issue with the participating retailer from where you purchased the goods or services.
- The applicable retailer’s terms and conditions of sale apply to any goods purchased using a Gift Card. If you return any goods purchased using a Gift Card, funds cannot be reimbursed to your Gift Card.
- If you believe there has been an error in a transaction involving your Gift Card (for example if too much has been deducted from the value of the Gift Card for a purchase), you should raise contact the retailer where the error was made to rectify the error.
- We may cancel any Gift Card, or the Gift Card programme, for any reason, at any time and without notice. If we cancel any Gift Card or the Gift Card programme, we shall either refund the balance on valid Gift Card to the holder on presentation of the Gift Card at our customer service desk or replace the Gift Card with an alternative Gift Card.