The Crossing’s Wish You Were Here!
It’s been a while since we have been able to see our international friends and families but now with the phased opening of the border, there is finally a real opportunity to re-connect. We have heard the stories of grandparents that haven’t met new grandchildren, brothers and sisters that haven’t seen each other for years, best friends separated, mothers, fathers, daughters, sons – it’s time to bring them home!
Visit The Crossing, get a pic in The Crossing’s Wish You Were Here frame, post it on Facebook or Instagram tagging @thecrossingchch, @zmchristchurch and the person you desperately want to come home and you’re in the draw for us to FLY THAT PERSON TO CHRISTCHURCH! We will also put on an epic day of shopping, pampering and eating so you can properly catch up.
If there is someone you have missed in the two years that our boarders have been closed, now is the time to let us know because here is what you could win:
- Up to $5,000 towards flights to Christchurch from anywhere in the world!
- $1,000 in vouchers to spend anywhere in The Crossing
- Dinner for 4 at Hali restaurant & Bar (to the value of $600)
- 2 x ‘Total Body Treat’ vouchers at Lovoir Skin, Body & Beauty (value $600)
- 2 x Deluxe blow wave at Dry & Tea (value $180)
- 2 x Gel Manicure and pedicure at ProfessioNail The Crossing (value $260)
There’s also a bunch of other prizes up for grabs so keep an eye out for the frame as it moves around The Crossing each day!
Things you need to know:
- The main prize is valid for 12 months from March 31 2022.
- The main prize includes up to $5,000 towards economy flights originating from anywhere in the world that must land in Christchurch, New Zealand.
- The main prize does not include the cost of accommodation, travel insurance, travel visas or any other associated costs.
- The winner of the main prize agrees to participate in a video of meet up and time spent in The Crossing which may be shared on The Crossing and ZM’s online platforms (including social media).
- To enter, your photo must be uploaded to Facebook with tagging @thecrossingchch, @zmchristchurch and at least one other person
- Standard terms and conditions for The Crossing and ZM apply