Hazelnut Truffle Balls
Health 2000 have provided this delicious and nutritious Hazelnut Truffle Ball recipe.
They taste just like Ferrero Rocher, but nourishing with no butter or oil.
Time to make: 30 minutes
Makes: 8 Truffles
- 1 cup dates, pitted and soaked for 15 minutes in warm water beforehand
- ¾ cup hazelnuts
- 3 tbsp Natava Superfoods Cacao Powder
- 1 tbsp maple or rice malt syrup
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- Place dates, half a cup of hazelnuts, cacao, maple or rice malt syrup and salt together in a food processor and blend until all ingredients are well combined. Set mixture aside in bowl.
- Roll the mixture into eight equal-sized balls, placing a hazelnut into the middle first.
- To make the topping, melt the coconut oil on a low heat and mix in the cacao powder. Place aside for two minutes.
- In a food processor, blend the hazelnuts until finely chopped. Place into a small bowl.
- Dunk each ball into the topping and sprinkle well with the chopped hazelnuts. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes before serving.