Think you have what it takes to win our Best Dressed Christmas Tree competition?
This year, we are looking for the most Christmassy, most creative, most innovative Christmas Tree in Ōtautahi, Christchurch. Get your team ready, decorate your own Christmas Tree and let us know what Christmas truly means to you. Your tree will be on display at The Crossing from November 25 – January 7, with customers voting for their favourite throughout December.
We want the display to tell a story of what Christmas means to the people of Ōtautahi, Christchurch so let your imagination go wild – we can’t wait to see what you come up with. Spaces are limited, so make sure to get your entry in NOW.
The winning tree will receive an amazing prize worth over $2,000
Things you need to know:
- Install dates for your tree are Saturday 25 and Sunday 26 November 2023
- De-Install dates for your tree are Saturday 6 January and Sunday 7 January 2024
- Tree base to be no bigger than 1m square
- Each tree will have access to one standard electrical plug
- The display of trees will be along the atrium between The Crossing and Ballantynes opposite IHF and Lovior Day Spa
- Full T&Cs available here