WIN Your Ultimate XMAS Wishlist at The Crossing
Be in to win one of five $1000 Christmas wishlists from The Crossing, in conjunction with ZM!
- Grab a ‘Xmas Wishlist’ entry form from Customer Service on in store at participating retailers.
- Have a look around The Crossing for five items with a total value of up to $1000, then add them to your entry form.
- Be sure to fill in all your details before placing your Wishlist into our festive post box, located in Market Square.
Entries close 20th December, 2018.
The more specific you are on your Wishlist, the better he chance your wish will come true!
THE CROSSING TERMS & CONDITIONS – ZM CHRISTMAS CAMPAIGN
Information on how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. By entering into this promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The Promotion Period: Start date: Thursday 06 December, 9.00am. Close date Thursday 20 December, 9.00pm. The winners will be notified by phone on Friday 21 December 2018.
The Prize: One of 5 Christmas Wishlists, to a maximum value of $1,000 each.
The Promotion: “Win your ultimate Xmas Wishlist at The Crossing” Thanks to ZM.
The Promoter: Colliers International Real Estate Management on behalf of AB Investments Limited in conjunction with NZME.
How to enter:
1. The entrant must complete all fields on the entry form and post into the official postbox located in the centre of The Crossing.
- The Promoter, participating agents and their associated agencies, retail staff of The Crossing along with their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process.
- The entrant is not required to make a purchase at The Crossing to be eligible to enter the promotion.
- The competition closes on Thursday 20 December, 9.00pm (NZT) (The Competition Period). Entries received after this time will be ineligible for entry.
- The winner will be randomly drawn from the prize pool and notified by Friday 21 December 2018. Attempts will be made to notify the winner via phone. If The Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner within 24 hours of the winner being drawn, then the prize is forfeited and a further draw will be conducted. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Tobacco products and liquor must not be included as items on the entrants wishlist. It these items are included a new entrant will be drawn.
- Claiming the prize: The winner must verify their entry, and confirm that they meet the Terms and Conditions of this Promotion with The Promoter upon claiming their prize. A form of ID will be required to prove the winners identity.
- Winner must be able to collect their prize from The Crossing on the Saturday morning of the 23rd of December 2018. If the winner is unable to collect their prize within this time period, a new winner will be drawn.
- The winner agrees to make themselves available for reasonable promotional and publicity purposes including (but not limited to) NZME and The Crossing website, Facebook, Instagram, in-centre posters, photo and film and any other media that NZME and The Crossing wishes to promote the winners on.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary any of the terms of entry applying to this promotion or to modify, terminate, suspend or reschedule this promotion.
- The prize is not transferable, non-refundable and cannot be converted into cash and may not be used in conjunction with any other competition offer.
- Prizes are subject to availability and may vary from those on the entrant’s form, at the discretion of The Promoter.
- By entering this promotion entrants consent to have their personal information collected and stored by The Promoter (AB Investments Ltd and NZME) in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You have the right to access your personal information and request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993. The Promoter may use entrants’ personal information from entries to conduct the promotion and for its own future promotional and publicity purposes. This personal information will not be sold, rented, or passed on to any third party company. To view our privacy statement and terms and conditions please visit https://thecrossing.co.nz/terms/ and http://www.nzme.co.nz/media/1025/nzme-competition-terms-conditions.pdf
- Subscribers can unsubscribe at any time.