Healthy eyes are critical to a child’s development. 80% of childhood learning is visual^, so it’s important parents monitor their child’s eye health closely.
For a limited time, OPSM is offering free kids glasses* (frames & single vision lenses) redeemable with purchase of adults prescription glasses in one transaction. *T&C’s apply, see in-store for details.
^American Optometric Association, www.aoa.org
Dates: January 23 – February 3
Terms & Conditions:
- Free kids glasses (kids optical frame and active polycarbonate single vision lenses) redeemable with purchase of complete pair of adults glasses (prescription glasses or prescription sunglasses) in one transaction.
- Free kids glasses includes frame from the ‘OPSM Kids Collection’ and active polycarbonate single vision lenses. Lens extras and lens options at an additional cost.
- The adults pair can be discounted health fund discounts and rebates, but not with any other offer (except for the 50% off second pair offer).
- The kids pair cannot be combined with any other offer, discount or benefit (including health fund discounts and rebates).
- Health fund rebates are subject to a customer’s policy waiting periods, annual limits and having the appropriate level of extras cover. Health fund rebates can only be claimed on the adults complete pair.
- One complimentary pair of kids glasses per person.
- Offer is not available on Ray-Ban kids lenses.
- Product range, colour and availability may vary between stores.
- Both adult and child must have a valid optical prescription. Customers may be required to undergo an eye test at their own cost prior to redemption of the offer if their prescription is not valid.
- Offer is not redeemable online.
- Available at participating stores only.
- Offer excludes eye exams and eye exam technology, contact lens consultations, contact lenses, eyewear protection insurance, adults value packages, kids value packages, safety glasses, gift cards, and designer brand frames and sunglasses by Chanel.
- Offer ends 3/02/19.